Dubai Miracle Garden is a floral wonderland stretching across the seventy-two thousand square meters of heavenly environment. Hundreds of Million blooms are waiting for their lovers each season.
Firstly, a contract between Dubailand and Dubai Properties Group allows for the construction of this garden. Therefore, Akar Landscaping and Agriculture Company set up the floral garden. The estimated garden expenditure was AED 44 Million($11 Million).
However, It was opened in Feb 2013. Thus the Cityland Real Estate Development operates this miracle garden.
For the most part Dubai Miracle Garden usually operates from Oct to Apr every year. From May to September, it stops operating because of the heat.
The treated greywater maintains this dream garden with the help of the drip irrigation method.
2015 saw the addition of a butterfly garden to Dubai Miracle Garden. Therefore, this garden is a sanctuary for the 15000 butterflies from 26 species. However, the butterfly garden is the world’s largest and region’s first indoor butterfly garden.
While a topiary of Micky Mouse was unveiled in Feb 2018 after the agreement between Dubai Miracle Garden and The Walt Disney Company. This area also contains the flower structures of Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
Awards by the Garden:
- Firstly In 2013 the garden was declared as the world’s largest vertical garden
- Of course the Airbus A-380 flower structure is listed as the biggest flower structure in the world by the Guinness World Records
- A 35 tonnes heavy and 18 meters tall topiary of Micky Mouse is the tallest sculpture in the world
- The international prize for leading tourist garden by Canada in 2017
- World Garden Tourism Award for the Garden of the Year 2015
Location: Al-Barsha South 3 Dubai
Tickets and Entry Fee:
Online ticket sales are available for this fantasy garden. Ticket price varies for different age groups,
For Adults: 12 years and above (AED 50)
For Childs: 02 Years to 12 years (AED 40)
There is no entry fee for children below two years.
Dubai Miracle Garden only opens in the winter season.
Monday to Thursday: 0900 AM to 0900 PM
Friday and Saturday: 0900 AM to 1100 PM
Attractions for the Visiters:
- Trampoline Park
- Disney Avenue
- Mickey Mouse
- Zumba Classes
- Lost Paradise
- Emirates Flower Airbus A380
- Butterfly Passage
- Hearts Passage
- Umbrella Passage
- Giant Tortise
- Floral Clock
- Floral Castle
- Big Teddy Bear
- Lake Park
- Hill Top
How to Reach Garden:
You can access this floral village by several means.
- Self Drive
- Bus Service (Bus No 105)
- By Taxi
- By Uber
Things to Remember:
- Visit Dubai Miracle Garden official website before planning your tour
- Pets are not allowed inside the premises
- You can’t carry outside food in the garden
- Try to visit in the early morning time to avoid the rush
You can bring strollers inside the garden